LIVE WEB MONITORING SETTINGS
#apn#123456#internet# (for Vodacom SIM)
Identifier is a device IMEI
Login to gps.famgroup.co.za
apn+password+space+apn (apn123456 internet)
adminip+password+space+server+space+port (adminip123456 gps.famgroup.co.za 5002)
Login to gps.famgroup.co.za
if IMEI number is 123456789012345, the Identifier would be 056789012345.
Simply insert a GSM sim card into the GPS unit. Whenever you call the unit it will respond with the coordinates of its location thru a SMS message. You can then use these coordinates on any mapping software (for example google earth) which will show where exactly the unit is located.
You can request the unit to constantly send you coordinates at specific intervals (minimum 20sec), or send you x number of positions every i.e. 30 sec,You can also use GPRS link your computer to real-time location tracking!
Apart from these simple track-n-trace functions, it also has more advanced functions such as:
1 ) SOS button: It sends “Help ME” and location of the tracker to all authorized numbers.
2 ) Geo-fencing control – When the tracker moves in/out the preset scope, it will send an SMS alarm to the authorized phone number.
3 ) GPRS: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you can monitor realtime movement of the tracker with the supplied software on your computer.
4 ) Support non-server based location
5 ) Location memorization
6 ) Auto location report
7 ) Covert alert & voice surveillance
8 ) Movement alert: alert in case of movement
9 ) Speed alert: alert in case of excess of the predefinded speed
10 ) Power alert: alert when device is being switched off
The TK102B has a Built-In Memory that can store up to 16,000 locations and automatically saves data when the Tracker loses the signal. It then sends the information to the authorized number after the signal resumes.
1. Supports GSM/SMS text messages or GPRS data communication
2. SMS location sends GPS information and a Google Maps link
3. Single location or continuous interval location settings
4. Durable, impact resistant rubberized housing
5. SOS button to send out immediate location in an emergency situation
6. Speed alarm
7. Geo-fencing to restrict movement within a defined radius
8. Compact design allows it to be easily hidden
9. No additional service fees
10. Ready to use with any GSM mobile phone SIM card
11. Low battery warning
12. Includes an optional magnetic back cover to more mounting options.
1. Dim.: 64mm x 46mm x 17mm(1.8” * 2.5” * 0.65”)
2. Weight: 50g
3. Network: GSM/GPRS
4. Network : 850/900/1800/1900MHz
5. GPS chip: SIRF3 chip
6. GSM/GPRS module: Simcom Sim340 or Simcom Sim300
7. GPS Sensitivity: -159dBm
8. GPS Accuracy: 5m
9. Time To First Fix: Cold status 45s
10. Warm status: 35s
11. Hot status: 1s
12. Car charger:12—24V input 5V output
13. Wall charger:110–220V input 5V output
14. Battery: Chargeable 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion battery
15. Standby: 12 hours
16. Storage Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
17. Operation Temp.: -20°C to +55°C
18. Humidity: 5%–95% non-condensing